In issue 6, Day of the Dark Disaster, Charlie and his friends are faced with a double threat—a weather emergency and a menacing stranger. A mysterious thief is hiding out in the gang’s safe haven, and they’re all in the path of a destructive tornado. The gang has to remember emergency drills, make wise choices, and help each other through each situation or reap the consequences. If you’re looking for a way to talk to kids about how to respond during an emergency situation, check out this issue.
Discussion Questions for Issue 6: Day of the Dark Disaster
Get a jump start on your discussion. Use these questions to talk about Charlie's out-of-this world situations and relate them to real-life dilemmas. View Discussion Questions.
Even More Resources
In addition to Charlie and his friends, Brotherhood Mutual has several other free resources about disaster response. Check out the following resources:
- Create an Emergency Response Plan for Your Church
- Creating an Evacuation Plan
- Protect Your Church from Severe Weather Conditions
- Emergency Drills Make a Difference
- Effective Communication After a Crisis
- Disaster Recovery: Ministry Continuity Resources
- Tornadoes: Safety Tips When Returning to Damaged Areas