Putting Charlie to Work for Your Youth Group
- Check out each issue of The Complicated World of Charlie Valor, and order free copies for your youth group.
- Have your youth group read an issue of the comic book and come to class ready to discuss the situations presented.
- Read the comic book together in class. Assign characters to make the reading more dynamic.
- Use the discussion questions to help your group think deeper about the subjects presented.
- Take a look at the other resources listed below.
As a youth worker, don't forget to look at the risk management issues raised in each comic book and discuss them with leadership. Use the resources on this site to keep kids safe, reduce claims, and protect your ministry well into the future.
Have a great idea on how to use the comic books? Share it with us, so we can share it with others.